Email Instruments Review
Email marketing is profitable yet it isn’t one of those cost-friendly income opportunities. Making money with email marketing by building an email list of buyers comes at a cost. Even if you are willing to spend money on list building, you have to play very smart to make money. Making money from email marketing via your list is not a piece of cake. To make things easy for people at large and to help newbie to earn money without doing much of the hard work, Ritoban Chakrabarti has created a step-by-step video training course that’s known as Email Instruments.
In the section below, you will find an in-depth Email Instruments review. I received the review copy from Ritoban and I have been playing inside the member’s area for quite some time now.
Here is what you will learn in the Email Instruments review:
- What is Email Instruments all about
- A bit of information about the author
- Detailed analysis of the course outline
- Features of the training program
- Pros and cons
- Tips and suggestions for using Email Instruments
- Conclusion and final verdict
What is Email Instruments?
Email Instruments is a video training course that teaches you everything about email marketing, list building, marketing pages, email copy-writing, traffic generation, and much more. The idea is to enable you to make money from your email list by sending them emails – which potentially do not need a lot of time.
You will start from the basics and will gradually move up the ladder (in regular steps). Primarily Email Instruments is a complete business model that is based on email marketing. It doesn’t matter whether you are new to the game or you already own a couple internet businesses, you can use Email Instruments for long-term consistent profits.
Here is a list of learning outcomes of the Email Instruments:
- You’ll get to know everything about email marketing
- You will learn how to create an email funnel the right way. A funnel is one of the most important parts of your email marketing business and if setup right, it can bring in money for a few good years pretty much on autopilot.
- If you don’t know how to start an online business that is based on a real business model, don’t worry because you will learn how to create a business from scratch.
- You will learn how to create an email list of buyers.
- You will also learn how to develop a long-term relationship with your email list.
So Email Instruments is for both existing businesses as well as for newbie who want to start a new business.
Let’s talk about the “money”. Of course Email Instruments is all about making money online. Here is how you will actually make money.
- You will create a squeeze page (or opt-in page) where you offer something valuable (mostly free) to visitors in return of their email address. Visitors will enter their email address to get access to the freebie.
- The second phase is to drive traffic to your opt-in page. You have to send as many people to your page so as to grab their email addresses.
- When a subscriber puts his/her email address on the opt-in page, you then send him to a post opt-in page (and try to sell something). This way, you will make instant money from new visitors.
- After you have received the email addresses, you then send regular valuable emails to your list with an intention to develop a relationship with them, and to offer them affiliate products to make money.
Looks confusing, well don’t worry, you will not only learn but master all these steps in the Email Instruments.
About The Author
[blockquote] Ritoban Chakrabarti is the author of the Email Instruments. He is a writer by passion and profession. This isn’t his first digital product. He is the author of Profit Instruments and a non-fiction ebook. Over the years, he has helped people in starting, managing and running their businesses. He has helped individuals in creating websites that keep on making money on autopilot. He also is the co-founder of several business including Clickonomy. [/blockquote]
With such a diverse experience in the digital market, Ritoban always comes up with quality courses, ebooks and products. Email Instruments is no different.
Course Outline & Analysis
You initially get a free ebook “The Email Lifestyle” by Ritoban. It is a top-notch and a comprehensive ebook on email marketing. You get this for free as soon as you sign up for Email Instruments
In order to get access to the actual video training course, you will have to purchase Email Instruments that is priced at one-time payment of $17.
Email Instruments has 7 video training modules. Every video has its transcription available with it. All these modules run in a sequence. The details of the modules are stated below.
It is an introductory module that has three videos:
- First video gives you a brief overview of the Email Instruments and what it is all about.
- The second video tells you most of the terminologies that are used generally in the email marketing industry and the ones that will be used in the training ahead.
- In the final video, you will be given a brief overview of the remaining modules and what’s coming your way.
SureShot Aim is the name of the second module and it gets you straight to work. Inside this module, you will see three video trainings which include:
- Niche selection factors
- Hot niches to consider
- Niche research
The purpose is to let you choose a profitable as well as hot niche. Not only that you will learn factors that must be considered before choosing a niche but you will get access to a few hot niches that you can choose from instantly.
By the end of the Module 2, you must have selected your niche so as to keep up with the course.
This is the most comprehensive yet very critical module since it teaches you how to setup your email funnel. It has 6 step-by-step videos that will take you from first to the last step.
- First video talks about the steps that are involved in setting up an email funnel.
- In the next video, you will learn about free giveaway. You can either create your own freebie for your list or you can use any of the existing freebies that are available out there.
- After finalizing a free giveaway, you need to start working on your opt-in page. Third video in the module gives you an in-depth overview of resources and services that you can use to create a killer and high converting opt-in page.
- Fourth video takes you to the next phase of the funnel where you learn to create a post opt-in page known as POP.
- Fifth video is about creating and setting up email campaign in your autoresponder. You will learn to use Sendlane and GetResponse. Once you go through this tutorial, you will be able to use pretty much any autoresponder because these usually work the same way.
- Finally you will finalize and check your funnel. This video will tell you how exactly to test your funnel.
This is most interesting module which talks about POP methods. A POP is a post opt-in page that users see after they provide you with their email address. This is the first page that they will see and it has to be something that should grab their attention.
There are 3 videos in this module and each of these videos talks about a different POP method which are:
- An offer with info
In this four video module, you will learn a few secrets to email marketing that will help you increase conversion rate, open and click rate.
The videos include:
This is the module about traffic. Once you have setup your funnel and it is ready to kill the competition, you need to send traffic to your opt-in page. In this module you will learn a couple traffic generation methods:
- Solos ads
This module is named “Prime Time Solos” and it talks about a few top solo ads.
This is an additional module that shows you how to put your entire Email Instruments business on autopilot and how to take your business to the next level.
Here is a list of bonuses that you get with your purchase:
- A whopping discount coupon of $400 for Clickonomy.
- There are 8 done-for-you website templates and packages that can be downloaded and used instantly.
- You get access to interviews of expert email marketers.
- A free Sendlane account for members.
- A huge list of tools and resources
This is custom heading element with Google Fonts
- Email Instruments is a step-by-step video training course and this is the best thing about it because you never feel lost when watching these videos.
- It teaches you everything about email marketing and email funnels.
- You get a few top quality bonuses including discount coupons.
- Clean and easy-to-use member’s area.
- You don’t need to get any technical training to getting started. Everything that you learn in this course can be done by pretty much anyone with or without prior knowledge and experience.
- The underlying theory is pretty powerful and if you follow the steps in the same sequence, you are sure to make money.
- The course doesn’t just focus on email marketing rather it takes email marketing as a business model so what you learn is a complete business model.
- You get training on everything ranging from basics to advance strategies.
Pros And Cons
- Email Instruments is a solid video training course by an expert guy.
- Though it is a video course but you get video transcriptions as well that can be downloaded instantly. If you don’t like videos, you have the option to switch to the transcription.
- The entire course runs smoothly and in sequence which makes it very easy for the students to follow every step.
- Extremely in-depth and detailed course. The author has tried to leave no stone unturned.
- You get $2000 worth of highly valuable bonuses with your purchase.
- Member’s area is very easy to navigate.
- Limited traffic generation methods are discussed in the training. You only learn about solo ads and Clickonomy. However in reality, there are many other traffic generation methods that this course doesn’t talk about.
- It has more focus on affiliate side instead of product creation.
Tips and Suggestions
If you are planning to purchase Email Instruments by Ritoban, here are a few things that you should do in order to be successful.
- You should take every single module and every video inside every module very seriously. I have to say that it is a fluff-free course so don’t skip or miss anything.
- Follow all the steps as you go through the course. If you will follow the steps and will stick to the strategies and methods, you will find it way easy to setup your funnel.
- Don’t rely only on solo ads and Clickonomy for traffic generation rather go beyond these methods. There are a lot of free as well as paid traffic generation methods. You have to send as much traffic to your opt-in page as possible so as to build list quickly.
- Though author recommends Sendlane and offers you a free account but I’d recommend GetResponse because it is better as well as cheaper than Sendlane. Whatever autoresponder you choose, be sure of one thing that you have to stick to that autoresponder for the rest of your life because it is not easy to switch autoresponders and take your email lists to new autoresponders. So do your complete homework before choosing an autoresponder.
- Don’t just stick to affiliate marketing rather you have to move ahead towards product creation. Initially you need to stick to affiliate products but once you start making money and your list grows, you should think of creating your own digital product.
Email Instruments is not the only email marketing course that’s available out there. You will find a lot of similar courses but what makes Email Instruments special is that it is very detailed and the author has kept things very simple and easy. It doesn’t matter whether you are new to email marketing or you have been in this business for years, this course has something for everyone. The post opt-in page method is a really cool one which I am sure, most of the guru email marketers don’t know much of.
Despite a couple drawbacks, it is still a great video course for all those who want to setup their own legitimate business online. It shows you a step-by-step path to a long-term business model. In order to have a good and profitable time with Email Instruments, you should stick to the tips and suggestions discussed in this review.